top of page
  • Writer's pictureReinhard Stöger

Honeybees: just a few bacteria can kill them, if they gobbled up a low dose of pesticide

a small study, but worth following up:

bees ingesting a low dose of pesticide - similar to what they could pick up in nectar or pollen on neonicotinoid-treated fields - are ok....

until they are infected with bacteria; then they die. This suggests that the combination of two otherwise tolerable stresses, is leathal to worker bees

17 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page